Monday 9 January 2017

Erase Your Face Cloths

Happy New Year everyone, sorry it has been a while since we have placed a Blog on here. Today we want to tell you all about our Erase your Face....these are just brilliant, I would like to introduce you to your new best friend....seriously you are going to love them.

Erase your Face Cleansing cloths are reusable makeup removing cloths for sensitive skin, even you do not have sensitive skin I highly recommend using one of these.

You simply just add water and off you go...remove that makeup - even waterproof mascara, yes I have tried and tested this myself and there is no way I will be going back to the packet face wipes. The material is so soft and your makeup will wipe off with ease, you don't have to apply any cleanser and they are machine washable.

So now I have one of these amazing cloths I will never have to run out of face wipes ever again, they are a fantastic travel item and just so convenient....and more importantly my skin feels GREAT!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment