Monday 23 May 2016

Nail Polish Organisers

I am so excited to tell you about this product its just AMAZING!!!

So this is our Nail Polish Organiser comes in 2 colours Black or Pink, its a great bag to either store your nail varnishes in or it is perfect for travel and on the go. This bag is a great size to pack in to your suitcase, choose 20 of your favourite nail varnishes and take them away on holiday with you.

It has a zipper that goes almost all the way round the lid for easy access and a very handy carry handle on top of the bag. Inside the base has a removable compartment that hold 20 nail varnishes...yes 20!!! This is why I am in LOVE with this bag imagine going to a girly night in round your friends and bringing this with you...I think the girls will be very impressed!!!

And that's not it, in the lid it has a mesh pocket and 9 holders for your manicure & pedicure implements...this is what I need in my life right now!!!www.danielle-ltd.co.uk 



No comments:

Post a Comment